This Shiatsu Kneading Foot Massager by Roneyville is designed with kneading rolling technology to relieve tension and fatigue using traditional shiatsu and reflexology therapy.
Unlike typical foot massagers that only soothe the bottom of feet, this superior model provides a relaxing, kneading massage to the entire foot. Fingertip-simulating nodes exert a kneading, soothing pressure on muscular tissue and ligaments in the soles and arches while air bladders alleviate tightness and aches on the sides and tops of feet. The unit massages the tops, sides, and bottoms of feet to improve circulation, reduce painful swelling, and relieve stiff joints. The device has four 15-minute massage routines with different levels of intensity or users can customize their own massage by selecting from three massage speeds and adjusting the direction of the nodes on the integrated control panel.
Weighing in at just under 6 kilograms and requiring less than 1 square foot of floor space, this unit is very portable and sets up unobtrusively at the foot of any chair and stores easily when not in use. It also requires no assembly whatsoever meaning you will be up and working out in seconds.
Package Content Includes:
- 1 x Shiatsu Kneading Foot Massager
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Manual
Shiatsu Kneading Foot Massager Features:
- Made of high quality ABS
- Kneading, rolling & massaging combinations
- 3 custom modes to target your tiptoe, arch of the foot, sole of the foot
- Adjustable speeds with low, middle, high
- Easy to operate multi function touch sensitive control panel
- Comes with handy remote control
- Removable and washable inside cloth can be detached for cleaning
- Automatic 15-minute shut-off timer ensures safe use every time
- Pressure nodes located under gsoles of your feet stimulate the vital reflexology pressure points.
- No assembly required
- CE Approved
- 1 Year 5 Star Warranty – Domestic
- Dimensions: 32 X 66 X 40 CM .
- Weight: 8.5kg
Benefits of Ultra Thin Vibration Plate Exercises:
- Provides relief from tiredness and pain.
- Foot massage provides stress relief hence helping the body both mentally and physically.
- Provides a really soothing massage.
- Increases blood circulation to the feet.
- Massage soothes stiff, sore muscles.
- Increase in blood circulation proportionally regenerates and cleanses toxins from feet region.